What information we hold
We may hold your personal data that you provide to us when you:
- Contact us directly by email or phone
- Connect or interact with us on our Company Social Media sites or those of our key employees
- Visit / interact with our Site e.g. send us an inquiry, fill out a form
- Respond to a survey or a marketing email from us and or our trusted partners and associates
- Request to receive information from us, for example subscribing to our Site or a newsletter
- Purchase services or goods from us
- Engage with events run by Isential and or our trusted partners and associates
- Apply for a role (whether or not an open vacancy)
This may include:
- identity data – i.e. your name, title.
- contact data – i.e. your billing, delivery address, email address, telephone numbers.
- financial data – only that as a result of our contracts with you.
- transaction data – i.e. details about payments, purchases or other transactions between us.
- technical data – i.e. IP addresses, browser type / version, type of computer / technical information and / or other technology devices you use to interact with us.
- usage data – i.e. information about how you use our website, products and services.
- marketing and communications data – i.e. basic information so as to communicate with you, such as email address, your name, your role and the other contact data referenced above.
When Contacts connect or interact with Isential and / or our key employees on various Social Media sites, we may collect any such data that is publicly available through these sites such as, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, their role or title and details of their organisation or as they provide to us voluntarily through direct contact within these Social Media sites.
We also may automatically collect certain information about your use of our website, our newsletter (e.g. IP address, browser name, computer type, number of visits, time spent, etc.) and aggregate them to measure and enhance the functioning of the website. We may use analytics provided by suppliers such as Google Analytics.
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users on our Site only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Web browser cookies
How we use / share your information
We may collect and process your personal data in order to:
- fulfil a contract we have with you
- manage our website(s)
- send you marketing materials
- engage with you in bidding and securing a contract with you
- operate our customer-service and respond to your requests
- improve our products and services
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal data with other organisations. We may share your personal data with our trusted partners or associates for any of the above uses.
In addition to storing information on our own servers and databases, we may also store information on cloud-based products that serve as Data Processors. These help us in the running of the company to meet our contractual obligations and undertake our operations. Some of these products may process information outside of the European Economic Area.
The use of data beyond the intended use, will require explicit consent from the owner of that information.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site and/or on databases / data storage solutions adopted by the company.
How long we keep your information
We only keep your personal data for so long as necessary to achieve these purposes. This may be up to 10 years after the end of the contractual relationship with you (statute of limitation for legal claims in most EEA countries), unless a shorter or longer retention period applies under applicable data protection laws.
Parties with which we may share your information
We may share your personal data with:
- third party providers that help us operate our business e.g. our… accountants & accounting software providers, bankers, event organisers, insurers, lawyers, marketing service providers, payment or other financial service providers and our website providers.
- third parties in case of judicial processes, request by courts or authorities, other legal obligation, to defend our rights, or in case of merger, acquisition, or assets transfer.
- third parties that we use or engage with to assist us in providing our products and services, e.g. our trusted partners and associates. This varies from time to time however could include associates, business partners, clients, suppliers and sub-contractors, for the performance and compliance obligations of any contract we enter into with them or you.
Legal Basis for Data Processing
Isential Services Legal Basis for the processing of your personal data is to pursue our legitimate business interests, although we may also rely on the Lawful Basis of legal obligation and the Lawful Basis of consent for specific uses of data. Our legitimate business interests are engaging in business and the provision of management consultancy services and other products and services we consider could be of value to you, and we have a legitimate interest to process personal data in order to be able to provide these services. We assume that if you are a client, or have previously made an enquiry, that you are interested in hearing about our products and services
We will rely on legal obligation if we are legally required to hold information on to you to fulfil our legal obligations.
We may in some circumstances rely on consent for particular uses of your data and in these circumstances, you will be asked for your express consent, if legally required.
You may, at any moment, exercise your rights under data protection law, including (when applicable) your right of access, rectification, restriction, erasure, opposition (including objecting, at any time and for free, to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing), right to portability and your right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, contacting us directly, or through various Social Media, responding to our marketing activities, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not engage with us. Your continued engagement following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Any of your use of the Social Media sites we utilise is governed by the various policies, rules and regulations as determined by each of these sites. Isential Services Limited takes no responsibility whatsoever for any such policies, rules or regulations of any of these sites.
01 January 2022